Sand Beach Campground
1) There are 101 campsites.
Campsites 1-60 can be reserved by calling the National Recreation Reservation
Service at 877-444-6777 or online at www.ReserveUSA.com. This campground URL is. http://www.reserveusa.com/nrrs/or/sand/
2) All sites except one are back in. Campsite #100 is pull-through.
3) The streets and sites are asphalt paved
5) Each site has a fire ring and picnic table. No electrical, water or sewer
hookup. A Dump station is available.
6) There are flush toilets and sinks in the restrooms (see restroom pic).
7) The campground is open March through October (It will be closed on this
Wednesday). During the closure the campground will replace the old
restrooms with new ones
8) Fees: Currently the campground charges $12 per night per registered street
vehicle. This fee will go up after the campground re-opens in March with
the new restrooms. There will be no showers in the new restrooms.
Camp fees slightly more when reserving in advance.
9) ATVs use the paved road and ATV access road to the dunes from the campground.